New Life Gets a New Office!
We’ve got new digs!
Dr. K. Robert Williams Jr., and the New Life Center for Bariatric Surgery team is now located in Suite 508 of Physicians Plaza at 9330 Parkwest Blvd in Knoxville. We’re still on the Parkwest Medical Center campus, but we have a bright, spacious new office to accommodate our patients even better!
All appointments with Dr. Williams and our amazing staff are now held in the new location. Our staff already loves our airy space and amazing views, and we know our patients will too!
As always, you’ll still receive the best healthcare from the best bariatric team in East Tennessee! We’re here to answer your questions and support you before, during, and after surgery.
• Dr. K. Robert Williams, MD, FACS, FASMBS – Bariatric and General Surgeon, Medical Director
• Sarah Grimes, RN, CBN – Certified Bariatric Nurse
• Morgan Thomas – Clinical Exercise Physiologist, MS
• Krystal Cameron, RD, LDN – Registered Dietician
• Amanda Burgio – Bariatric Patient Coordinator
• Ashley Ellis – Office Manager
We’ll help you define your health and weight loss goals and select the right surgery to meet them. Our online Information Surgery seminar video is hosted by our Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. Williams, gives you an overview of your options and starts you down the path to beginning your “New Life” after weight loss surgery.
Bariatric Services we offer include:
• Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (Sleeve Gastrectomy)
• Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
• Biliary-Pancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
• Revision and Conversion Surgery
Are you a candidate for weight loss surgery? If you believe you’re a candidate for weight loss surgery, visit our Info Sessions page at https://www.newlifebariatricsurgery.com/info-sessions/
Questions? Call (865) 694-9676 to talk with one of our team members! We’re looking forward to seeing you at our new office!